Özgül Öztürk graduated from Besiktas Atatürk Anatolian High School, Istanbul Technical University Architecture Facultyin 1992 and Marmara University Business Administration MBA.
- She founded A Mimarlık Company in 1998. More than 25 years of experience in the profession, she designs that will awaken the feelings of freshness and prosperity of today's people who feel a deprivation of nature in chaotic city environment.
- She provides “Decoration - Interior Design“ , “Green - Ecological Architecture“, “Project Design - Implementation - Consultancy“ and “Sustainability Consultancy” services in indoor and outdoor areas. Services :
* Hotel, restaurant, cafe, bar, office, commercial places interior design or renovation.
* Ecological – Rural Tourism Facilities (With ecological architecture natural building, sustainable interior decoration)
* Health Tourism Facilities (With ecological architecture natural building, sustainable interior decoration)
- Özgül Öztürk is one of the climate change leaders who participating in active works towards sustainability, natural structures, community building and has played an active part in numerous voluntary projects in the fields of Green Architecture, Ecological Architecture, Sustainable Living and Social Transformation.
- She is participating in interviews with universities and institutions. She is Speaker - Facilitator - Trainer and Dreamer.
- She is Bilgi UniversityFaculty of Architecture design group consultant of POT + (under the supervision of Fulya Özsel Akipek-Tuğrul Yazar) in 2017 and a consultant at the post-graduate school of Architecture of Bilgi University «ROBOTIC EARTH CRAFTS» and participant of the Architectural Project Jury in 2018.
- She has been a member of Women Entrepreneurs Association(KAGİDER) since 2004 and a Board Member of 2015-2017. She has foundation memberships in Istanbul Technical University and Earth Structures Group. She is one of the participants of MIT - Otto Scharmer “Transforming Business, Society and Self “. One of the mentors of ”Solar Decathlon Africa” student competition that will be held in Morocco in 2019. She is one of the trainers of ITU Corporate Academy about Sustainability.
- Özgül Öztürk is a pioneer in “Circular Design”(focused on Architecture-Sustainability) in Turkey and has been working as an architect in A Mimarlık (A Architecture) company which she has founded in 1998.
- Bilgi University Faculty of Architecture - with POT + Design Group, rammed earth wall project titled “Common Action Walls” International S-ARCH2018 PROJECT AWARDS “Sustainable Architecture“ Honourable Mention Award 2018, Completed / Small Projects Category **
- Bilgi University Faculty of Architecture - with POT + Design Group, rammed earth wall project titled “Common Action Walls” selected for “2017 Turkish Architectural Yearbook of Arkitera” **
- Bilgi University Faculty of Architecture - with POT + Design Group, rammed earth wall project titled “Common Action Walls”IABA 2017 Biennial’s “Experimental Works of Architecture” Balkan Architecture Biennial Works| IABA 2017 | GRAND PRIX Urbanism Prize **
- Rotary “Outstanding Service Award in the Profession” 2018
- Sustainable Development category of Yves Rocher Foundation & France Institute, Women of the Earth Awards, Turkey winner, Turkey National Jury Prize 2016 ***
- Sustainable Development category of Yves Rocher Foundation & France Institute, Women of the Earth Awards, World winner, World Grand Jury Prize 2016 ***
- Sustainable Developmentcategory of Yves Rocher Foundation & France Institute, Women of the Earth Awards, World winner, World Public Vote Prize 2016 ***
*** with Nimri Associationand Nimri people